Friday, December 26, 2008

The State Park

So my brother and I-or I guess more of me-decided to start a band. I mean my brother is awesome at guitar and I'm awesome at singing (well we think we are) and so decided we should show our musical talents to the world. We have two verses and a chorus written to a song that isnt titled, but we did start this band on Christmas so we think that it's progress for the most part.

So the name of the band is "The State Park" because our love for state parks and our last name is Park. We did consider the Park Brothers, but who can compete with those Jonas Brothers.

So yeah we dont really know what were gonna sound like or what we are all about yet, but we have a name of the band and part of song and thats a start.

So ladies and gentleman...The State Park
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say if you are going to Jeff, just remember to be spontaneous. Just be.

sandy k. smith said...

i can play a mad hot cross buns on recorder, i can rock the tambourine, and i'm taking piano lessons. please let me be in your band.

_logandavid said...

love love love.