Monday, November 24, 2008

tip your hat. here's the king of new york.

Newsies.
Photobucket
So "Newsies"is probably one of my favorite movies ever. And so while I was out shopping at Crossroads I came across something that was sort of "Newsies" like. And here is me being a retarded model, modeling the clothing.

Photobucket

You can't really see the full detail of the shirt but it's a basic shite tee with some random holes on the upper half of the shirt both front and back. Than there are suspender like fabric that runs along the back neckline and comes around the front in a suspender like manner.

"newsie" hat: $2 (thrift store)
sunglasses: $6 (buffalo exchange)
shirt: $12 (crossroads)
pants: $20 (heritage)

So if youre ever wondering what to wear somedays think about one of your favorite movies and revamp a style portrayed in that movie and wear it.

And so this is the modern day "Newsies" look

2 comments:

sandy k. smith said...

oh i love that shirt! so cute. you're my fashion idol. i want you to be my stylist. i can't wait to shop with you on Friday!

do more blogs like THIS!

sandy k. smith said...

p.s. liar. you did not comment on any of my camp posts. eh hem.